Let no one accuse me of abandoning this blog: it may be three years and nearly two months since my last post, but World, I have returned.
Actually, "World" may not be an entirely accurate form of address, as I have now restricted viewership of this blog to a select few. If you are able to see this post, then, rejoice! You are among the chosen elite.
To recap: in the past three years and two months, I have graduated law school, passed the Texas bar exam, gotten married, moved away from Texas, passed the Colorado bar, moved back to Texas, gotten divorced, become employed (at long last), and bought a house. Whew! Though it doesn't actually feel as though I've accomplished much, in retrospect, I think I owe myself a pat on the back. Or at least a nice glass of wine after work. Heck, why don't I just pull the flask of bourbon out of my handbag right now?
I hope you're glad to see me back. If you're not (and you know who you are, Katie), well, don't check for updates. Glad to solve that problem for you.
I leave you with this thought: zebras wear pajamas, but you can't spot a leopard with a spyglass. Hank the Cowdog? Anyone? Bueller?
UPDATE: I am inept with calendars. I actually graduated law school more than three years and two months ago. Please don't hold my horrific error against me.
UPDATE, REDUX: Because it turns out that settings and configurations are more complicated when this blog is closed to only a few people, I'm reopening it to the general public. For those of you among the elite, I apologize for casting you out to contend with the hoi polloi. I hope you enjoyed your few minutes of exclusivity. To the hoi polloi: welcome! Please disregard above references to a select class of people who may or may not be superior to yourselves.
UPDATE: I am inept with calendars. I actually graduated law school more than three years and two months ago. Please don't hold my horrific error against me.
UPDATE, REDUX: Because it turns out that settings and configurations are more complicated when this blog is closed to only a few people, I'm reopening it to the general public. For those of you among the elite, I apologize for casting you out to contend with the hoi polloi. I hope you enjoyed your few minutes of exclusivity. To the hoi polloi: welcome! Please disregard above references to a select class of people who may or may not be superior to yourselves.
1 comment:
I've always considered myself among the elite...glad to have you confirm it. Welcome BACK!
Post a Comment