I love NPR. I know that, in stating this right after posting about my Obama support, I risk aligning myself with the latte-drinking, arugula-eating crowd. Okay, so I drink the occasional latte, and I love arugula. That's beside the point. The point is that I don't know how I would make it through a day without Morning Edition, or the Diane Rehm Show, or All Things Considered, or WWDTM, or . . . well, you get the idea.
This single-minded devotion to public radio brought me, a few days ago, to the NPR Shop online. There, I found something that would amuse only the NPR devotee: the Nina Totenberg tote. I got a big kick out of it! Apparently, I'm not the only one: it has gone into reprint. Should the very mention of such a creation have mysteriosly drawn you to pull out your wallet, check the bag itself! And while your credit card's out, get on your local NPR affiliate's website and become a member!
1 comment:
Arugula hugger.
Post a Comment