If the Joneses have it, I want it. After all, you gotta keep up with them. So when my friend Katie started a blog, I jumped on the bandwagon. (Hey, when you fall off, what else can you do?) So welcome to my blog, "Just Another Asian, Texan Jew."
Not only did I want to provide a virtual home for the multitudes of people who fall into that titular demographic, but I also thought I might do my best to add another useless, rarely viewed page to the World Wide Web. After all, if we stop undertaking completely futile tasks, the terrorists have won.
And so I continue the fight for democracy. Whether or not this will become a routine battle or merely an occasional skirmish remains to be seen. I am not actually a regular consumer of blogs, so I will have to give myself a crash lesson in that rarified field. See you in the blogosphere!
2 comments:
Oh man, your first post FAR outdoes my first post. You do rock, my friend...and yes, even roll on occasion.
You should have added that you have an extreme predilection for odd foods, like wasabi peas, pickles and figs. But that might have whittled down your large cohort of Asian, Texan Jews.
Post a Comment