Monday, June 9, 2008

Shall we ChaCha?

For those of you who've yet to ChaCha, you're missing out. (And no, I'm not referring to the dated dance step.) Pick up your cell phone and text 242242, or zip on over to www.chacha.com. If you've got a question and a cell phone, ChaCha's got an answer. The quality of the answers varies, but you can always just ask your question again!

Suggested questions for ChaCha (some tried, some not, most stolen from others):
- How many fingers am I holding up?
- To be, or not to be?
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?
- What should I have for dinner?
- Is it better to have loved and lost, or never to have loved at all?
- Why?

2 comments:

Katie said...

How about: "Should I stay in Texas?"

rg said...

Risa: Should I stay in Texas?
ChaCha: Staying in Texas would be a question that only you could answer. My opinion would be to stay. Thanks and keep ChaChaing!