It's Friday. The work day is almost over. To celebrate this fact, I just acquired a Cherry Coke Zero. Without it, I might not have made it to the weekend -- not awake, at any rate.
(I don't plan on having widespread product endorsements throughout this blog, but if you're a consumer of artificially sweetened colas, you really ought to try out that one. Mmm.)
Perhaps it's the end of the week, or the pile of papers to read, or the fact that the person I'm allegedly seeing this evening hasn't actually called me yet with a plan (it's almost 4:00, buddy!), but I very nearly zonked out on my desk. Keyboard prints on one's face are not flattering, folks. Whatever the cause, I feel tired enough right now to stroll into the boss's office, curl up in one of his visitors' chairs, and start snoring.
Let's hope I wake up enough to go out tonight -- if there is indeed going-out to be done. Otherwise, zzz . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment